Welcome!

New here? Please scroll to the bottom to read our first post and carry on from there.

Real Food, People & Health is a place for individuals concerned with wellness. We focus on information sharing and relating through experience.

We are all on a journey......

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Liver Flush - Day 4

The first three days of a liver flush (at least the one I'm doing) is to drink a quart of fresh juiced apples daily. I have now successfully accomplished this task. It wasn't difficult, but I am used to drinking fresh fruit and vegetable juices now. A breeze, I tell ya!

Today is one day I am trying to keep out of my mind for now. At 2 pm today, I stop eating food and will be mixing a concoction of epsom salts and water to chill in the fridge. At 6 pm, I will be drinking 1/4 of this jar. Yummy! I will repeat this step at 8 pm.

At 9:45, I will be consuming a mixture of 3/4 cup olive oil, 3/4 cup lemon juice and 3/4 cup grapefruit juice. Can't wait - sounds delicious! I then get to lie on my right side for 2 hours (movie night!). By that time I'm hoping to have passed out and allowed my body to take ther reins - we'll have healing going on!

Tomorrow (Friday) I wake up and repeat two doses of epsom salts. Then things are really supposed to get moving, if you know what I mean! Seriously - this is exciting! If positive results can be found by doing a liver flush - why wouldn't we? The only real downfall is knowing you have to drink some nasty stuff - but once that's done - it's done, and I have heard it's really not so bad.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it all comes out in the end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment